Monday, November 13, 2006

Wasted Time

I didn't go to work today. I felt better but I was a little feverish early this morning, so I figured I would save my co-workers my contagions, unlike the co-worker who came in and made me sick. I'm all for dedication, folks but if you're sick and contagious, stay home. Anyway, I'm feeling much better now so tomorrow should be a normal day back at work. Thing about sick days is that they often end up being wasted time off. I didn't really feel good enough to do any running around so I spent another thrilling day here. I read Michael Moorcock's The Oak and the Ram, and I slept some to make up for the sleep I lost last night as my head kept draining. That was about it. Not a productive day. Probably should have tried to write something fiction-wise, but couldn't work up the enthusiasm. Anyway, I guess the time wasn't wasted if resting helps me get better and the cold isn't prolonged.

No comments: