Friday, January 05, 2007

A New Year

Well I haven't posted in a few days and I think that's mostly because my mind has been in sort of a new years transition stage. Been thinking about the new year and what it can bring. This should be the year I get out of debt, my one loan and my truck paid off by July. Been a long three years of budgeting, but the finish line is in sight.
I plan it to be a year of traveling if possible, Hoping to get to Santa Fe and see Laura and maybe a return trip to Chicago. I get a third week of vacation this year so that will help.
I don't really make resolutions, but this year I am planning to try and change a few things about my life. Details to come. Or not. I've made peace with aspects of my past and laid some things to rest. In some ways things look brighter than they have in a long time. The new year has barely begun. I am standing in the shallows, looking toward the horizon.

No comments: