Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sick and Tired

So I got some sort of bug. Sunday night I ran a fever and had chills, and didn't sleep at all. I don't sleep much anyway, but even I need a little sleep. Monday I had body aches and just plain felt bad. I went to work and felt bad all day, but I stuck it out because I knew we were behind and had a lot of work to do and I was no longer feverish.
Monday night I slept a little but again had some chills. I woke up Tuesday and didn't feel much better so I decided a day of feeling miserable at home with movies and comic books would beat another day of feeling miserable at my desk, so I stayed home and rested.
Seems that was the right choice because I definitely feel better today. No more aching or chills, but now I feel really drained and tired. Some sort of viral thing is all I can guess.

No comments: