Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Really Good Friday

We get Good Friday off at my work place. So next week is a 32 hour week. However, as you may recall, my company works 4 nine hour days and 1 four hour day, so I normally have half of every Friday off. It's the major perk of my job. Every Friday at 11:00 AM, I'm out the door.
But, since we have to take eight hours off for the Holiday and we normally only work four hours, they'll be turning us loose at 12:00 noon on Thursday. So next week would be a three and a half day week. But, I might use a couple of hours of vacation and take all of Thursday off, thereby getting myself a four day weekend while using only a half day's worth of vacation. Depends on how busy we are next week. At the worst I still get a day and a half off, but two would be nice. I'll let you know how things turn out.

1 comment:

lk said...

Hah!