Sunday, April 08, 2007

Conan Central


Well, the issues of Savage Sword of Conan that Cliff ordered arrived via Fed-Ex yesterday. Cliff called me when he got them and I met him over at Dr. No's. In addition to issues 212 to 235, Cliff was kind enough to supply me with 17 other issues, bringing the total I need to complete the collection to around 20 comics.
I have them stacked all over living room floor from where I was organizing them into numerical order. It looks like Conan Central here at the Rutledge apartment this morning. Last night I was sitting among them, sorting and looking at the covers and grinning to myself as only a comics fan can. I am easily entertained, what can I say? The cool thing is, there are well over a hundred issues that I never owned and thus have never read. More fan boy fun to come. heh.

1 comment:

cliff said...

You seemed pretty tickled with 'em yesterday; glad that I could help you fill in some holes! Six more of your wants are on their way; hopefully you'll have 'em by Wednesday...