Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Return of the Devil Cats From Mars

Well, it's really just Bruce and Amelia, but Devil Cats from Mars is a much better post heading. Trish is off to San Francisco for a week to serve her country in the Air Force Reserves, so her two cats are once again living with me. I swear that Bruce has doubled in size since he was here a mere eight days ago. Kittens grow fast I know, but he's like a small cat now. He also seems to be a darker shade of gray. Trish dropped them off fairly late yesterday evening and both of them slept all night. Remains to be seen if Amelia will have her usual couple of days of grumpiness. I'm hoping that since they were just at my place a week ago, maybe she'll settle down more quickly. Bruce had no problems at all and happily hopped into my bed and sacked out in the crook of my arm, purring like a small tractor.

No comments: