Thursday, July 12, 2007

Get the Skinny

Yesterday at work we had an ice cream party to thank everyone for working overtime and other 'over and above' stuff. Things have been a bit hectic. Since I'm still trying to lose one more inch off my waist I planned to abstain. But the nice human resources lady said, "Oh no, we got you Skinny Cow."
I had no idea what she was talking about until she produced a package of Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. They're 97% fat free and only have 140 calories. Well within my dietary limits. And they're darn tasty. Had I not been told they were low fat I'd never have known. I plan to get some for home. Those would be good for my weight loss plan and for maintenance.
Anyway, I thought that was a nice gesture, since the folks at work have noted how I've turned down Birthday Cake, cookies, candy, biscuits, etc since the first of the year. They picked up the low fat ice cream just for me.

http://www.skinnycow.com/

1 comment:

Beth said...

And the chocolate Skinny Cow is really really chocolatey.

I'll also vouch for the Slim-A-Bear ice cream, from Klondike. I originally bought it by accident, but keep getting it because it's both tasty AND exactly the serving size I want.

Yay ice cream.