Sunday, August 19, 2007

Influence?

Just back from Borders, where believe it or not, I didn't buy anything. That does occasionally happen. Usually when I'm short on cash, as I am this weekend thanks to my purchase of Rome Season 1. Noticed the weirdest thing though. As you may recall, a few months ago I was studying the Vikings. Borders didn't have too many books about Vikings, maybe five, and I bough a copy of each. Anyway, suddenly they have like two dozen different books on Vikings and I have to wonder if I didn't cause that. Like their sales records show a spike in the sale of all viking related reference books so the store orders one of every Viking book in their system.Who knows? It's weird though. If that is the case, it's unfortunate for them since I've kind of moved on. I'm obsessed with other things now. heh.

No comments: