Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cuppa Joe

Looks like yet another era may be coming to an end. In addition to canceling my Gold's Gym membership because I now lift weights at home, I think I'm about to stop buying my morning coffee at Dunkin Donuts. Couple of reasons for this. One being a drop off in service at the Dunkin Donuts at Woodstock. They don't seem to be able to keep any help and some mornings they're short staffed or even closed when I get there. It's taking longer and longer just to get a cup of black coffee. Then there are the inconsiderate customer types who pull up to the drive through to order three dozen donuts one at a time. If I want to treat the office to Donuts, I park and go inside. I don't hold up the drive through.
But the main reason is that over the last year, since I've been cooking so much, my own coffee has gotten a lot better. I finally have the right mixture down. So since I drink it every Saturday and Sunday morning, no real reason I couldn't drink it Monday through Friday too. This weekend I think I'll look into getting one of those big, metallic travel mugs. Been buying coffee with Dunkin Donuts for five and a half years now, but all things come to an end.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Look into getting a Senseo Coffee Maker. YUM. I'd never go back to regular coffee, and it's way better for my stomach, as well. And there is a wide variety of flavours to choose from.