Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Shredded

When I got home from work yesterday it looked as if it had snowed in my apartment. Someone, and I'm thinking Bruce the cat, had shredded an entire roll of paper towels into very small bits and strewn them across the living room. It was actually fairly impressive. Bruce was sitting in the middle of it, but Amelia was peeking out of the kitchen so it is possible that she set him up to take the fall, knowing he would rush out to greet me when I came home. Still it's more likely that Bruce was the culprit since he has lately been in destructo-kitty mode anyway. Beth has suggested that Bruce had made confetti to herald my arrival home and that I'm simply an ingrate. This is possible as well.

4 comments:

Jeri said...

And here you thought you'd had all the pet owner experiences down pat! *g*

Jeri said...

I just found this: http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/128338652121093750paperwurkdone.jpg
and kind of had to think of you immediately. Funny, huh? ;)

Jeri said...

Ok, let's try this again:
Paperwurk done.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Yep, now imagine all of that in tiny tiny bits.