Sunday, October 07, 2007

Awful House

Made my first visit of 2007 to Waffle House this morning. Obviously they were off my menu while I was losing all the weight this year. The grease, fat, and calorie laden selections at Waffle House are not conducive to weight loss.
But for some reason, when I woke up this morning, I just wanted a waffle. So I made the short drive up to my local Waffle House. Came away disappointed. I've reached the point now where my eggs and sausage taste better to me than theirs. I guess I've been without grease for so long, that I can almost taste it in food. My coffee is better than theirs now too. The waffle was indeed tasty, so it wasn't a total loss, but I don't think I'll be frequenting the house of waffles much anymore. I didn't even drink a second cup of coffee. Just came home and made my own. Drinking it now. Mmmmmm...

No comments: