Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nice Finds


Been a good week for my Conan collection. While I was out Saturday I found a nice copy of Conan the Victorious, one of the two Robert Jordan Conan pastiches that I didn't have. Now I just need one more. Technically I already have them all because six of his seven pastiches were reprinted in two hardback collections called the Chronicles of Conan, which I own, but I didn't have all the paperbacks.
Speaking of which, the second nifty find was a boxed set of five of the Ace Conan paperbacks from the early 1980s. I didn't even know this one existed. It's a neat little collection of five books with alternate covers to the regular Ace editions and it comes in a handy protective box. It also seems that the books were never read as they are perfect. They are so flawless, that Cliff surmised that they may not have ever been taken out of the box. And the search goes on...

No comments: