Thursday, November 01, 2007

A suitably macabre dream last night for Halloween. Can't remember all the details, but it involved me and a couple of friends (probably Chris and Lanny) trying to rescue a woman from an apelike creature that had taken her into a cathedral and had carried her up into one of the balconies. A furious struggle ensued with the ape-creature tossing me and the guys around like the proverbial rag dolls until I managed to get onto its back and pull its head backwards until the vertebrae in the neck snapped. I've been doing a lot of neck breaking in my dreams lately. Must have some pent up aggression. Anyway, it was a dream that would have made Robert E. Howard proud.

2 comments:

Lanny said...

Glad I could join in!

It sounds like a good one!

Gabriele C. said...

Sounds like a fun dream.

And no, the woman wasn't me; I can kill my apes myself, thank you very much. *grin*