Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Merry Little (and I do mean Little) Christmas

Christmas was kind of abbreviated this year. I was sufficiently concerned with my grandmother's health that I didn't make the Christmas party last night. This morning I went up to my brother's house and exchanged gifts with his family and my parents. My sister in law wasn't feeling well either so she opted out of her usual Christmas dinner activities, so basically my Christmas was over by about noon. I'm okay with that. Though I am feeling much better today, I'd just as soon not be doing any more socializing. I'm home, watching Christmas stuff on DVD and chilling out. I'm having a merry little Christmas with an emphasis on the LITTLE.

1 comment:

Gabriele C. said...

Since my brother's family spends the holidays in Austria skiing, I escape visiting my SiL. *grin* So it was a little Christmas for me as well.

Merry Christmas and a successful 2008.