Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bruce Does Not Like Coffee

Monday:

I sit at my desk with my coffee before I leave for work. Bruce jumps up on the desk. He would like to have some coffee. I tell him he will not like coffee. He insists that he would. I let him try it. He does not like coffee.

Tuesday:

I sit at my desk with my coffee before I leave for work. Bruce jumps up on the desk. He would like to have some coffee. I tell him he will not like coffee. He insists that he would. I let him try it. He does not like coffee.

Wednesday:

I sit at my desk with my coffee before I leave for work. Bruce jumps up on the desk. He would like to have some coffee. I tell him he will not like coffee. He insists that he would. I let him try it. He does not like coffee.

Thursday:

I sit at my desk with my coffee before I leave for work. Bruce jumps up on the desk. He would like to have some coffee. I tell him he will not like coffee. He insists that he would. I let him try it. He does not like coffee.

Friday:

I sit at my desk with my coffee before I leave for work. Bruce jumps up on the desk. He would like to have some coffee. I tell him he will not like coffee. He insists that he would. I let him try it. He does not like coffee.

Saturday:

I sit at my desk with my coffee. Bruce jumps up on the desk. He would like to have some coffee. I tell him he will not like coffee. He insists that he would. I let him try it. He does not like coffee.

Sunday:

I sit at my desk with my coffee. Bruce jumps up on the desk. He would like to have some coffee. I tell him he will not like coffee. He insists that he would. I let him try it. He does not like coffee.

Repeat for two weeks.

1 comment:

CoyoteAllyson said...

Bruce is an optimist.

"But...but THIS coffee will be different! I just know it!"