Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tale of the Scale

As some of you may recall, I spent the first half of last year losing 50 pounds and four pants sizes. I've done pretty well in terms of maintenance, at least right up until the last couple of months. I noticed, however, that my pants had started to feel a bit snug, and after weighing I found that I had regained between eight and ten pounds. Now I don't want to have to go through the struggle of dropping 50 pounds again, so I am slacking off the eating for the next couple of months. No more Mellow Mushroom pizzas or Five Guys hamburgers until my weight is back to where I want it. Figure I'll lose an extra few pounds while I'm at it, just to get a little more maneuvering room. So it's back to the high protein, low fat eating plan for me. Seems to suit me best.

No comments: