Monday, August 18, 2008

Rough Weekend

I seem to have a sinus infection or some such thing. Could be a late summer cold. Started with a scratchy throat Friday night and had turned into a full fledged sore throat by Saturday morning. Sunday was the worst, though since I woke with possibly the worst sinus headache I've ever had. Felt almost migraine like in that I couldn't look at any light source for too long without a lot of pain. Sinus medication and Tylenol didn't make a dent in it. Finally I tried standing in the shower for a long time and letting the hot water hit me directly in the face. That eased it up some. This morning I can still feel a twinge but it's much better. I didn't get much sleep the last two days and would have taken the day off from work, but I promised to handle some computer related stuff for the IT guy who is out of town, so I'm going in at least for the first part of the day.

No comments: