Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Waiting...

Seems like I'm once again waiting on all the new books I want to read. There's supposed to be a new Clark Ashton Smith volume out from Nightshade books in September. New Robert B. Parker Spenser in October. The final Andrew Vachss Burke in December. Somewhere out there is the third volume of the Collected Letters of Robert E. Howard. Closest is the third volume in Terry Brooks's Genesis of Shannara trilogy, due out next Monday. Not the best day it could come out since I tend to do my heavy duty reading on the weekends. Still, if you were reading this blog last year when I read the first two volumes in the series you might recall how surprised I was by how much I enjoyed them. So I'm really looking forward to volume three. Probably tear right through it once I get it. But at the moment I am without new novels I want to read so I'm doing some rereads and falling back on short stories. I need to check my shelves. I've probably forgotten something I bought and set aside. Seems like it's feast or famine lately, book-wise.

No comments: