Thursday, August 28, 2008

Weekend

Well, another four day weekend looms. I get Monday off for Labor Day and I'm taking Friday off as a vacation day so it's a long weekend for me. I plan to do a lot of reading and there's a good chance I'll edit The Dweller in the Tower, which has been sitting for a couple of weeks now. Figure I've got enough distance from it to do a proper bit of editing. Haven't even glanced at it since I typed The End.
Beyond that I haven't made any major plans. Might have lunch with some friends one day. My parents want to go out for breakfast one morning. Could be a cook out Monday, but nothing definite yet. We'll see how the weekend shapes up. But first I have to get through work today...

1 comment:

don said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.