Monday, January 12, 2009

Cabin Fever

And speaking of fever, as I was just below, this weekend and now today are giving me a case of cabin fever. When I woke up Saturday morning and realized that Friday's draining head and scratchy throat had turned into a full fledged sore throat, I sat myself down and worked on battling another cold. I have learned over the years that the best thing for me when I'm sick is to rest. Sleep if I can, but definitely just stay put. Of course now that I'm going on my third day of that, I'm getting kinda jumpy. I've read a lot. I've watched movies on DVD. I've surfed the Internet and played Lord of the Rings Online and tried to nap. Looking at another day of that isn't making me happy. Still, I can tell that I feel better than I did yesterday, so hopefully this is just the standard three day cold and after today I'll be most of the way back to normal. Maybe I'll take a shot of Nyquil here in a bit and knock myself out for a couple of hours.

No comments: