Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Paying the Piper

December was a slob month. I ate too much and exercised too little. I did it in full knowledge of my actions, intending to just have a fun Holiday season. And so I did. However, now it's time to pay the piper. My weight, always a problem, has crept up again. Not to the level before my famous 50 pound weight loss, but high enough that I'll have to take action or buy new pants, so it's back to lean eating for a while. I don't really mind. I've recently begun to feel something of a 'food hangover' which is what I get when I eat too much rich food and don't work out much. Punished myself the last couple of days with extra push ups and crunches. So anyway, time to back off the pizza and other carb laden foods for a while. The never ending battle continues.

No comments: