Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ack.

If you have cats you know that sometimes they just throw up for no apparent reason. Not a hairball, but just out of the blue, cat barf. Fortunately Bruce and Amelia's visit this time has been barf free until yesterday. I was sitting at my desk, when I heard Amelia making the sort of gurgling grunting sound that usually means she's about to hurl. I spun around wondering of I could get a newspaper under her or something if I was quick, but it was a bit too late for that. Just as I was rising she managed to throw up on the only object in the living room floor, my DVD boxed set of Xena Season 3.
It's okay. She didn't actually hurl on any of the DVDs. The set was open, but folded up, so mostly I just had to take a cloth and wipe the box down. It did amaze me that Amelia managed to miss the entire bare, wide open, living room floor and hurl on the one thing that was available. Hopefully that wasn't a review of the Xena series. My pal Jeri would be really disappointed in Amelia.

1 comment:

lk said...

They always barf ON the rug, or the pillow, or whatever.

They will run TO the rug out of the tiled kitchen where it would be easy to clean.

This is a law among dogs and cats. Horses can't throw up, so they just colic and cost $800 for the vet.