Friday, November 27, 2009

The Friday after Thanksgiving Report

I survived Thanksgiving. Made two trips to Canton and back. Ate entirely too much. Spent the evening playing Lord of the Rings Online and reading. Today I'm chilling out. Just watched 'Scent of a Woman' which is one of my all time favorite movies and my official Thanksgiving weekend film since it takes place over a Thanksgiving weekend. I don't watch it every year, but I try and save it for Thanksgiving. I have ordered a pizza and they told me it would be 60 to 90 minutes for delivery, so I guess the combination of more people off work today and holiday traffic is holding them up. (Usually 15 to 30 min) I'm okay with that. I always order early so I imagine the wait will just get longer.
Not sure what I'll do for the rest of the day. Probably read some more and play LotRO some more. Might write a bit. We'll see. Hope everyone's holiday weekend is going well.

2 comments:

lk said...

Yay pizza. I want to play lotro but 1) I'd embarrass myself w/how bad I am now 2) I'm afraid to get hooked into the time (too much fun w/you guys) and 3) afraid of the distraction

So for now staying out. :(

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Well you're certainly missed, but I understand. I've been making myself stay offline more lately to get more writing done. Online gaming can be really time consuming.