Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


8:50 Christmas morning. I slept to almost 7:30 which is late for me. Supposed to have brunch at my brother's house at 10:00 so I'm just having a very light breakfast snack. (Coffee and a Christmas cookie.)
This will be my fourth Christmas get together in as many days, so I've certainly had my share of Holiday celebration. I'm hoping for a quiet afternoon to perhaps watch a couple of Christmas movies. So far the only Christmas themed show I've had time for was last year's Doctor Who Christmas episode The Next Doctor. Cybermen loose in Victorian England, a giant steam-punk robot, and a scenery chewing villainess. That's my kind of Christmas show. Still I'd like to work in a couple of more traditional holiday films before the day is out.
Otherwise it's been a nice Christmas season. I've received some very nifty gifts and folks have seemed genuinely pleased with my selections for them, so that aspect of the Holiday has gone well. Theoretically I'm off until Jan. 4th, but I am on call at work this Monday through Wednesday. Hopefully nothing will come up that requires my attention.
Anyway, I'd like to wish all of you out there a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

No comments: