Monday, November 15, 2010

You CAN Go Home Again, but You Have to Kill Zombies

I watched the first episode of AMC's The Walking Dead Friday night. I'm not a huge fan of zombie movies, but I enjoyed it. Part of that was because it's filmed in this area, and I recognized some roads and things. The funny thing was, later that night I dreamed about zombies, which is unusual, since I rarely dream about anything the same day I see it. Usually takes time for my subconscious to process stuff. Not this time.
In the dream I was in the past about twenty years. I was at my Grandparent's house, and my grandfather L.B. Rutledge (Who passed away several years ago.) and I were in the kitchen. We had knocked some window panes out and we were shooting zombies as they came into the carport and tried to reach the back door.
I don't recall much more about the dream, but it was kind of fun killing zombies with my late grandfather. I told my mom about the dream and she laughed and said, "Well, I'm sure if zombies had shown up at the house, your grandfather would have shot them."

No comments: