Monday, December 13, 2010

A Touch of Snow

We had some snow yesterday. Just enough to dust the grass and the hoods of cars. It fell on and off all during the day, adding a nice Holiday feel as we approach Christmas. Bruce the cat enjoyed it tremendously, running up to the windows and trying to catch the fluttering snow as it struck the panes.
I have to report that I have absolutely no Christmas spirit at the moment, but I remain hopeful that I'll get more interested as the day approaches. I did watch The Christmas Invasion (Doctor Who) last week and I'll start watching more Christmas movies and shows this week, so we'll see.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Bruce is so entertaining.

I too have no Christmas spirit. Seems to be a bad crop of Christmas spirit this year.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Yes, Bruce is always up to something. He's just a silly cat.

I'm reading some Christmas comics tonight in an attempt to jump start my Christmas spirit. Couldn't hurt.