Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Avoiding Arnold


I've mentioned before that I pretty much hate the movie Conan the Barbarian. It has so little to do with Robert E. Howard's creation and it's so much better known to the general public that it has caused me no end of problems. However it's been like 20 years since I last watched it, and I've been trying to talk myself into pulling out the DVD and watching it and perhaps blogging about it. I had thought to do that this weekend, but somehow, even with two snow days, I still didn't get around to it. I think I'm stalling...

2 comments:

Taranaich said...

Remember to watch it as a Mirror Universe, or you may not make it past the first ten minutes.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Yeah, I'll try and do that. Seems like that's what happened the last time I tried to watch it. I got annoyed and turned it off fairly quickly.