Thursday, February 03, 2011

Barbarian Madness in Marietta!


Big Robert E. Howard Night at the comic book store last night. My copy of the new Del Rey REH collection, Sword Woman and Other Historical Adventures, came in. Also the 9th volume of the collected Savage Sword of Conan. And my Vikor action figure showed up too! Plus, I got a really nifty early birthday present from Cliff. I'll have more to say about some this stuff a bit later. Right now I gotta go to work. I feel kind of like a kid on Christmas morning. You have all this neat stuff and now you have to leave it and go to your grandparent's house or something...

2 comments:

Cromsblood said...

Wow! I think you need to take a sick day right about now...

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Indeed! Unfortunately I already took a half vacation day this week. But I'll have fun when I get home.