Thursday, April 21, 2011

Four Day Weekend

It is 6:13 am as I type this. I've been up about an hour. I don't have to go to work today, but as usual I've had no luck sleeping late, partly because I just don't sleep that much and partly because the cats keep bothering me. Anyway, I have today and tomorrow off so it's a four day weekend for me. I plan to do some writing and some reading and some gaming. I might do one or two constructive things but that remains to be seen.
I didn't have anything that I wanted for breakfast, so I went out to Starbucks and got a large black coffee and a cheese danish. We had some serious thunderstorms last night, making for a cool morning and I have all the windows open, airing out the apartment. There's a nifty breeze blowing through. As mornings go, this is pretty darn good.

No comments: