Thursday, September 22, 2011

A House Divided

I'd like to congratulate my pal Cliff, who bought a new house yesterday. He's not moving. He just bought the house across the street from his current abode. He plans on using the second house as a studio for his musical interests, as an office, and as a guest house. (Oh and this way he can always park his car in the shade by switching driveways at different times of the day.) Basically he's just expanding his home into two buildings. Trust me, he has enough stuff that he can fill two houses if he wants.
Cliff had a second home in Rome Georgia several years back so it's not the first time he's owned two houses. The new one's just a bit closer. Now if he could just build a walkway from roof to roof...

6 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

In my "win the lottery" daydreams, I've thought about this.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Yeah, Paul, back when Cliff told me of his plan to get the house, I thought it a very cool idea.

cliff said...

I sorta like the idea, too! (Oh, wait--it's me!)

Charles R. Rutledge said...

It is you, Mr. I Have Two Houses.

cliff said...

They call me Cliff "Two Houses" Biggers...

Lanny said...

Tunnel?