Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday is Better When It's Thursday

My workplace is going to be closed Thursday and Friday this week to observe the Thanksgiving Holiday. Since I have several vacation days left here at the end of the year, I'm going to take Wednesday off as well. Say it with me. Five Day Weekend. So since my weekend starts the day after tomorrow, today is kind of like Thursday. And let me tell you, as a guy who hates Mondays, it's much easier to come in on a Monday when you know you only have two days to put in.
So what will I do with that many days off? Well Thursday I have family stuff, and Friday I'm having lunch with my buddy Brian, and beyond that, no plans so far. I finished the rewrites on Blind Shadows this weekend so I may start a new writing project. Otherwise, I suspect I'll read and draw and play Lord of the Rings Online and write blog posts about some of that.

2 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

Sounds great, enjoy it.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Thanks, Paul! I hope to.