Thursday, February 02, 2012

Covered


Jim and I were fortunate enough to be allowed a little input in picking a cover artist for our novel, Blind Shadows. I had been really taken with the cover for one of Jim's earlier books, Little Boy Blue, by artist Alex Mcvey, and asked if we could possibly get him. Turned out we could. Mcvey has done work for publishers including Cemetery Dance, Bloodletting, Centipede and Weird Tales, for writers like Joe R. Lansdale, Brian Keene, Ramsey Campbell, and even Stephen King. Needless to say, I'm very pleased to have him on my first novel, and I can't wait to see what he does for the cover.

3 comments:

Beth said...

That is creeeeeeepy. Gyah. Congrats on getting him!!

Win Scott Eckert said...

Congratulations!

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Thanks, Beth and Win, and Beth, yeah he does good creepy.