Saturday, June 02, 2012

Coming Attractions

Well, this absolutely makes my day. Blind Shadows is on Bill Thom's Coming Attractions website. This is one of my most used bookmarks. Coming Attractions is a site which showcases all the upcoming Pulp related books, magazines, movies, comics, and such. I go there every week and I had no idea my book would be there. Just to see my name on the same page with Edgar Rice Burroughs, Lester Dent (Kenneth Robeson), Robert E. Howard, and all of my heroes just tickles the heck out of me. It's like, there's Doc and the Shadow and Tarzan, and Conan, and ME. Please excuse me while I have a mild fanboy breakdown.... http://www.pulpcomingattractions.com/

2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is really cool! How fun. And please accept my belated congratulations on the book!

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Thank you, Rachel. As you can imagine, I'm pretty tickled.