Friday, July 06, 2012

Monsters, Famous and Otherwise

When I was a kid, one of my favorite magazines was Forest J. Ackerman's Famous Monsters of Filmland. It was the only place where you could find photographs and articles about Monster movies. Frankenstein, Dracula, Godzilla, The Green Slime, you name it, Famous Monsters covered it. The magazine is still around all these years later and it also exists as a website. I'm proud to say that there's a review of Blind Shadows, the book by James A. Moore and me up at the Famous Monsters site. Needless to say, the 12 year old monster movie fan in the back of my brain is thrilled. Reviewer Peter Schwotzer had some very nice things to say about the book. You can read the review here: http://famousmonstersoffilmland.com/2012/07/06/book-review-blind-shadows-by-james-a-moore-charles-r-rutledge/

3 comments:

Cliff Biggers said...

Congratulations! I know you have to be thrilled--I certainly would be!

Paul R. McNamee said...

That indeed must be quite the thrill. Good work!

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Thanks, Cliff and Paul. I'm very pleased indeed.