Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Staycation

I'm not taking an actual vacation trip until fall, but everybody at my work place has been vacating left and right, and I was getting jealous, so I scheduled Thursday and Friday off this week. I have no real plans to speak of, but I figured it would be nice to have a four day weekend that wasn't part of a holiday, so what the hey, long weekend for me. I'll probably hit a bookstore or two, maybe treat myself to some nice restaurant lunches. I'm sure there will be reading and writing and general goofing off. Just have to get through today.

3 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

I enjoy taking "holidays" on regular workdays when everyone else is working. Enjoy your extended weekend.

Keith said...

Sounds great. I'm jealous. Have a great time.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Thanks, guys. I'm looking forward to the break.