Thursday, August 09, 2012

Signatures and Lots of Them

James A. Moore brought the signature sheets for the signed limited edition of Blind Shadows to the comic book store last night so that we could sign them. So I ended up writing my name several hundred times. The limited edition is only 150 copies but I think we signed about twice that just to be safe. The sheet features a nifty illustration by cover artist Alex Mcvey. Wish I could show it to you, but I can't just yet. It's very creepy and cool. Anyway, that sort of thing is old hat for Jim, but it was pretty exciting for me. I'm this much closer to being a published novelist. Yeah, I've been a published writer for decades, but this is a hardbacked book, kids. That's pretty darn cool I must say.


2 comments:

Jeri said...

Let me offer belated congratulations on your soon to be published novel. What an achievement!

It's good to see you having fun with writing.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Thanks, Jeri! I really have been having fun. Blind Shadows is the sort of thing I'd write just for the heck of it, so actually getting paid for it is terrific.