Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Belated Blogiversary

   I just remembered that I missed the sixth year anniversary of Singular Points. I started this blog on November 1st, 2006. I've been at this a while. According to the stats reader, this will be the 1403rd post I've made. Quite a lot of words and I'm still having fun, which is the whole point of a blog like this.
   So thanks to everyone who stops by to see what I'm going on about. I've made some friends through this blog and learned a ton of stuff from the various comments, links, and such that folks have provided. Hopefully I can continue to share books, comics, movies, etc that are not without their singular points of interest, as Sherlock Holmes might say.

6 comments:

Keith said...

Congratulations and keep it up!

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Thanks, Keith!

Paul R. McNamee said...

Yay!

From Tarzan movies to Carnacki, I've learned a lot of tidbits through your blog.

Keep it going!

Cromsblood said...

Great stuff Charles! So after 6 years have you given any thought to making some cosmetic changes around here, like changing up the blog header or the background color, adding a "what I'm reading" gadget or a link list? Perhaps a picture you drew in the sidebar? Something? Anything?

Cromsblood said...

Oh wait. Did you change the template recently? I'm not sure I remember that blue border. Something looks slightly different.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Cromsblood, yes the blue border was added this year and the format was changed from images on the left to images in the center. As to the other stuff, I'm pretty lazy, but I have been thinking I might add some more gadgets.