Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Now It Can Be Told

   A while back I discovered the British book publisher Angry Robot through a display at Barnes & Noble. They put out a lot of dark fantasy and the book that caught my attention was Kell's Legend by Andy Remic. I enjoyed that one and read several other books from the company, most of which I've reviewed here at Singular Points.
   Anyway, as I was reading the work in progress manuscript for my pal James A. Moore's fantasy novel, Seven Forges, I noted that its dark and gritty tone seemed like a perfect match for Angry Robot, so I suggested that Jim try submitting Seven Forges there. He did, and I'm proud to announce that Angry Robot has officially picked up Seven Forges for publication in 2013. I couldn't say anything about it until the deal was finished, but Jim has announced it on his blog, so now it can be told.
   This makes me very happy. Congratulations, Jim.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Cool. I'll look for that one. I probably read more from Angry Robot than any other publisher.

Paul R. McNamee said...

Excellent!