Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Angry Robot Announces Seven Forges


   I'm very pleased to report that publisher Angry Robot has announced the signing of my friend and frequent collaborator James A. Moore for two books in an epic fantasy series. The first volume, Seven Forges will be out in October of this year. I was first reader on this series so I can tell you that Jim's longtime emersion in horror and dark fantasy makes this fantasy series like nothing you've read before. That's all I'll say for now, but head over to the Angry Robot site and check out the press release. Congratulations, Jim. I'm darned happy to see this officially announced.

http://angryrobotbooks.com/2013/04/announcing-angry-robots-latest-signing-james-a-moore/


5 comments:

Keith said...

This looks like something I will love. I'm looking forward to it. Congratulations to James.

James A. Moore said...

Thank you, Charles and thank you, as well, Keith!

Paul R. McNamee said...

Congratulations to James, indeed!

I will watch out for it!

James A. Moore said...

Thanks, Paul!

Brett Brooks said...

Big congrats to Jim! Well deserved, my friend.

And, I gotta say, that's a really good headshot of you. Kudos to Stephen on that, too!

:D