Saturday, May 11, 2013

Get Draculas For Free

   I don't usually recommend books before I finish them and if this one turns out bad, then I apologize in advance, but I am really enjoying DRACULAS by Blake Crouch, Jack Kilborn, Jeff Strand, and F. Paul Wilson and I wanted to mention to folks that it's currently free on Amazon for the Kindle. I will warn you that this isn't a story for the squeamish. It's a gruesome, gory vampire yarn that grabs you by the throat within the first 10 pages. We know how I love a fast paced tale. So if you've got a strong stomach and don't mind some genuinely scary vampires, then swing over to Amazon and get a copy of DRACULAS.

EDIT: Okay I have finished reading DRACULAS and it seriously rocks. The action never flags and there are good characters, dark humor, and some really messed up scenes. Highly recommended.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042AMD2M

6 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul R. McNamee said...

Sorry for off-topic comment, but I don't have your email.

I know you have read the Carnacki tales. Not sure if this would interest you;

Open call for submissions - new Carnacki anthology

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Thanks, Paul. That's very cool. Looks like the deadline was the first of this month though, so I guess I missed it. I might email the editor and see if he's full up.

Paul R. McNamee said...

Oh, sorry I missed the dates! It had just popped up on the Facebook feed for Pulp Coming Attractions, I thought it was new news.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

No worries. I appreciate you thinking of me. You can email me at crrut101@gmail.com should you ever need to, by the way.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

And just to show that it never hurts to ask, the deadline has been extended to May 20th. Must get to work! Thanks for the heads up, Paul.