Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

   Well, here we are. The last post of 2013. All and all this has been a decent year. My second novel, Congregations of the Dead, written with my buddy James A. Moore, was published. I also had a story in an anthology and made it into Alter Ego magazine. A good year for writing. Looking over at my bookshelves, I actually have my own spot now, with two novels and two anthologies. Four books. I have to say that's a kick.
   I attended my first writers conference in 2013, heading to Shadow Haunted New England for NECON, and I plan to return there in 2014. Met a lot of great folks and had many adventures. Have other possible travel plans for the new year. More on that later.
   As I've mentioned in other New Years posts here on the blog, I don't make resolutions. I do have some goals I want to accomplish, but that's always the case. Anyway, I just wanted to mark the passing of another year. The blog is still going strong and I actually beat last year's post total by a couple of posts. So, Happy New Year to all of you and to all the ships at sea.

1 comment:

Keith West said...

Happy New Year and congratulations on the successes in writing.