Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ice and Snow Ragnarok 2014

If you've been following the news you know Georgia has been hit with a major ice storm. This is the parking lot at my apartment this morning.

 Oddly, no one is at the pool.

Not bothered at all, my cat Bruce watches the snow from his favorite perch. All of this is supposed to move out today. I was fortunate in that I didn't lose power. I'm still stuck at home but I have plenty of supplies and should be able to get out of here this afternoon or tomorrow at the latest.

2 comments:

Keith West said...

Charles, you have nothing stacked on the top of the bookcase. You clearly don't have enough books.

Stay warm and enjoy the Leiber story you mention in the next post.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Heh! That's Bruce's book case, so I leave him room to sit up there. All the others have stuff stacked to the ceiling. But yes I still need more books.