Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Zombies From the Pulps!

   Okay, I bought this one for the Kindle as soon as it hit Amazon and I know a lot of you are going to want a copy as well. These are old school zombie stories, scary as all get out, including legendary tales like Robert E. Howard's 'Pigeons From Hell' and Clark Ashton Smith's 'The Empire of the Necromancers', along with classic stories of the walking dead from H.P. Lovecraft, Manly Wade Wellman, Henry Kuttner, Seabury Quinn, and more top pulp writers than you can shake a re-animated corpse at.
   A lot of these I've read before, but some are new to me, so I was all over this. It's available as a print book as well. Details here.

3 comments:

Keith West said...

Jeff is a great guy who knows his stuff. I hadn't realized this was out. Thanks for the tip.

Paul R. McNamee said...

Ironically, I just ordered the paperback this morning, a few hours before he announced the ebook.

I'm okay with that. ;)

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Keith, yeah he's a good sort and what a line up in this one.

Paul, I'd be cool with paper or ebook.