Thursday, May 22, 2014

Acquisitions

This week's acquisitions post guest stars my cat, Bruce, who seems very taken with my Alex Toth art book. The 16th volume of Savage Sword of Conan is mostly for completions sake. The stories are mostly meh, (though there are a few good ones by Chuck Dixon) and the art is often meh, but I have the whole set and want the rest, so there ya go. I picked up a copy of Shane after rewatching the movie the other night. I've never read the book so I figured I'd give it a try.

3 comments:

Keith West said...

I really should read/watch Shane one of these days.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

The movie holds up well, Keith.

Rachel said...

Earlier this week I posted a link featuring an enterprising cat. I thought of you and Beth; I think you'll both get a kick out of the article. It's a couple posts down at this point but worth a scroll, I think. I'll be sure to mention it when I swing by for sbd comments.