Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It’s Quiet. Too Quiet.


   Sorry the blog has been so quiet lately. I’ve got a lot of writing stuff going on and it has seriously cut into my reading time. Since Singular Points is primarily a book review blog, that translates to not a lot of posts. Can’t blame it all on researching and writing though. I’m definitely in something of a reading slump. Been a while since I found a really good novel I could just get lost in.

   Anyway, I’ll try and be more interesting soon.

3 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

Well, you're chattier than I have been on my blog.

I've been acquiring a lot, but slow on the reading end, too.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

This is the first time I haven't had 100 posts by he middle of the year in a long time.

Wings Love said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.