Thursday, December 04, 2014

Acquisitions

Last night's acquisitions. Volume two of INVADERS complete collection. Even includes the mini series from years later and the issue of WHAT IF which featured the team. THANOS VS THE HULK written and drawn by Jim Freaking Starlin, kiddies. Latest issue of DOC SAVAGE MAGAZINE with a couple of stories I haven't read. First issue of the new HELLBOY AND THE BPRD series, which takes us back to the early days of Hellboy's adventures. And while I was at it, I got HELLBOY: HOUSE OF THE LIVING DEAD, which leads into Mike Mignola's upcoming new FRANKENSTEIN series, and which has artwork by Richard Corben. I'm calling this a good night at the comic book store.

3 comments:

Keith West said...

If that's what you call a good night, I'd love to see what you call a great night. Those are some nice acquisitions.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Keith it needed a Conan or Tarzan item to be great.

Paul R. McNamee said...

Fine lookin' batch of stuff.