Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Last Train to Arkham

This is mostly my fault, but Cliff Biggers and Ro Moore have to take some of the blame.


The Last Train to Arkham


(Sung to the tune of The Monkees'  'Last Train to Clarkesville if you're too young to get the reference.)






Take the last train to Arkham,...
'Cause I'm dying at the station,
Don't forget your grimoires,
'cause I need an incantation,
Don't be slow, oh no no no,
Oh no no no!



Oh they'll find me in the morning,
With my head torn off or worse,
'Cause I didn't heed the warning,
I read the scrolls and now I'm cursed,
I'm feeling low,
Oh no no no,
Oh no no no!
And I don't think that I'm ever coming home.


Take the last train to Arkham,
Or you won't see me again,
It's The Necronomicon I need,
Or this will be the end,
It can't be so,
Oh no no no.
Oh no no no!
And the things beyond the stars are coming home.


Take the last train to Arkham,
Now I must hang up the phone,
I can hear them in the hallway,
Lord, they've found me here alone,
It's time to go,
Oh no no no
Oh no...

3 comments: