Monday, January 04, 2016

A New Year


   And it’s 2016 which begins my 10th year of blogging. As I’ve mentioned here before, I don’t really make resolutions but I do have some goals and projects for the New Year. The third Griffin & Price novel from James A. Moore and me has been done for a while, and should be published this year. More info on that when I have it. I’ve got two other books from different publishers in the works, and again I’ll have more to say about that when I can. There are short stories for a couple of anthologies already done, and some secret projects on the way.

   I’ll be a guest for the second time at Anachrocon in Atlanta this February, and I’ll be attending the North Eastern Writing Conference for my fourth time, come July. So looks like I’m already off to a busy writing year.

3 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

Good stuff.

Keith West said...

Looking forward to reading more stuff form you.

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Thanks guys. Hopefully some stuff will be available soon.